7 PRINCIPLES FOR MAKING MARRIAGE WORK PROGRAM FOR COUPLE – GOTTMAN METHOD
PROGRAM FOR COUPLE – GOTTMAN METHOD is your opportunity to take your relationship to the next level.
Gain practice and deepen your skills in:
- Reducing the Four Horsemen (criticism, defensiveness, contempt and stonewalling)
- Sharing Dreams Within Conflict (listening to your partner’s underlying feelings and dreams)
- Processing the Aftermath of a Fight
- Using Softened Start-up (new exercises to reduce defensiveness)
- Talking about current relationship issues like money and/or sexuality (tools to enhance these areas of your relationship)
Most importantly, we help you put it all together so you can more deeply integrate these new behaviors with your everyday life.
Nadia Gorduza – medical doctor, psychotherapist and business coach
• • •
This workshop is psycho-educational and not therapy. All information gathered during the registration process is confidential.
There is no group work or public disclosure other than the voluntary questions that participants ask during the workshop.
Through certification as Gottman Educator in this workshop we are able to efficiently help partners:
- Increase respect, affection, and closeness;
- Break through and resolve conflict when they feel stuck;
- Generate greater understanding between partners;
- Keep conflict discussions calm;
- Increase the probability to repair troubled marriages;
- Contribute to a “marriage number 2” with the same partner after a breakup, if this is desired by both partners.