INTENSIVE COUPLE THERAPY
Why INTENSIVE COUPLE THERAPY? Couple relationships can be mapped, diagnosed, treated, bettered, healed. There are solutions, happily enough – quick solutions and there is no need for years of therapy for that.
We are offering for couples in search of fixing or strengthening their relationship as fast as possible an Intensive Marathon Therapy, meaning longer sessions, 4-5 hours per day for several consecutive days.
Nadia Gorduza – medical doctor, psychotherapist and business coach
Through Gottman Method® at ID Therapy we are able to efficiently offer couples therapy to help partners:
• Increase respect, affection, and closeness
• Break through and resolve conflict when they feel stuck
• Generate greater understanding between partners
• Keep conflict discussions calm
• Increase the probability to repair troubled marriages
• Contribute to “marriage number 2” with the same partner after a breakup, if this is desired by both partners
Dr. John Gottman has clearly revolutionized the study of marriage. For nearly four decades he conducted research on more than 3000 couples on all facets of relationships, including parenting issues.
Through research-based interventions and exercises, he developed a structured, goal-oriented, scientifically proved couple therapy that not only supports and repairs troubled marriages but strengthens happy ones.
Gottman Method® Couples Therapy helps couples break through barriers to achieve greater understanding, connection and intimacy in their relationships.